Life is constantly changing. What you once wanted may no longer apply.
It’s about making choices about what is worth having most and then letting go of the less important things. Trying to have it all is futile.
I’m going to let you in on something, even when we don't have good choices, we still have choices.
So what does this mean for you?
It means taking time to be discerning about the choices you are making, deciding what matters most to you, and working out a way to let go of what no longer feels as important.
We can move slower to get more done and go further.
If you can't slow down it will impact your mood, your health, and your ability to get things done.
Being honest about the level of pressure in your work and personal life is a first step toward creating a strategy that supports you.
You can’t afford not to slow down.
“Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials.”
- Lin Yutang
Successful therapy can support the following:
- - Slowing down, yet going further.
- - Making discerning choices based on how you really feel.
- - Deciding what matters to you most.
- - Working out a way to let go of what no longer feels as important.
All these together can give you a new and more confident approach to problem-solving.
You don’t need to wait to slow down. It is easier than you think to get started. Here are three ways you can slow down and be more deliberate about your time today:
- - Breathing (full breaths in, and full breaths out).
- - Getting more sleep (going to bed earlier).
- - Taking a lunch break and eating away from your workspace (not at your desk).
If you are ready to receive support, please reach out to set up your free phone consultation today.
You can slow down and still achieve great results.